- Veritas Alta Suite for Data Protection:
- Enterprise Residency
- Storage Resiliency
- Veritas NetBackup IT Analytics
- Backup Exec
- Data Insight
- Discovery Accelerator
- eDiscovery (Clearwell)
- Enterprise Vault
- InfoScale and Storage Foundation
- NetBackup and NetBackup Flex Appliance
- Resiliency Platform
- System Recovery
- Veritas ALTA SaaS Protection
- Veritas Support Block of Hours
NetX Professional Services
Leveraging experience gained from hundreds of engagements allows NetX engineers to accelerate implementations, minimize deployment risk, and help you achieve high levels of operational efficiency.
NetX's certified engineers work closely with our customers to understand their IT operations and environment. In addition to designing and deploying highly reliable environments, we help our customers optimize processes, manage change, and integrate with industry-leading solutions.
Take advantage of the capabilities offered by automation. Add a layer of structure and visibility to your workflow, helping you turn manual processes to automated solutions. Find out more.
Take advantage of professional services more cost-effectively. Pick and choose the use of service hours. Block hours provide greater flexibility in terms of budgeting, billing, and service usage. The hours then can be used for pre-planned projects, such as database migrations, with a statement of work (SOW) and estimates provided before work commences. Find out more.
NetX is here to help you protect the data that's critical to your organization. Together with Veritas, NetX is offering a cost effective solution to help you protect the data that's critical to your organization. Find out more.
NetX has developed a comprehensive NetBackup assessment service that evaluates the health of an existing NetBackup environment and also includes an upgrade path to NetBackup. Additionally, the NetBackup Upgrade Assessment will detail the key features of NetBackup, providing the most benefit.
Find out more.
For those financial institutions that prefer to manage their data in-house, as opposed to hosting their data with an outside company, it is necessary to engage a dependable, independent third-party with technical IT knowledge and experience to carry out its duties under these requirements. Find out more.
- Fortinet Assessment
- Find more about Fortinet Suite of Products
- IT Management Suite - ITMS
- Asset Management Suite (Altiris)
- Client Management Suite (Altiris)
- Server Management Suite (Altiris)
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Center Security
- Deployment Solution
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Encryption
- Ghost Solution Suite
- Mobile Management
- Protection Suite
- Service Desk
- Workflow Business Process Automation
- Workspace Streaming
- SymEd Solution
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Cloud SOC
- Identity and Authentication Services
- Blue Coat ProxySG
- Content Analysis
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) (Broadcom)
- Web Isolation and Web Security Services
- Symantec Broadcom Support Block of Hours