Veritas Alta Storage Resiliency with NetX
Storage, resiliency, efficiency, and performance for the cloud.
The move to the cloud continues to accelerate. More than 90 percent of large enterprises are adopting a multi-cloud infrastructure, and it is estimated that 60 percent of the world’s corporate data (200ZB) will be stored in the cloud by 2025. But the promise of cost saving by moving to the cloud is not always attained, with more than 30 percent of customers reporting that cloud storage failed to reduce cost. Veritas Alta™ Shared Storage is designed to maximize cloud storage resiliency, efficiency, and performance for cloud-native as well as traditional business-critical applications.
Why Veritas Alta Shared Storage?
- Data Resiliency—Share cloud-native block storage across cloud availability zones and regions for increased data availability and mobility
- Storage Efficiency—Better manage cloud storage cost and increase storage utilization/li>
- Increased Performance—Intelligent caching to serve demanding applications without the need for dedicated cloud SSD storage
Cloud-native data protection for enterprise-scale workloads.
Fully managed, cloud-based data retention.
Multi-layered data protection for SaaS applications.
Data capture and collection from 120+ sources.
Cloud-based data archive and data retention.
Automated, cloud-based regulatory compliance.
End-to-end eDiscovery as a service in the cloud.
What does NetX offer for Veritas Alta Shared Storage?
Reseller of Veritas Alta Shared Storage
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Backup Exex “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design/Redesign and Capacity Planning
- Catalog Manipulation and Migration
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation