NetX Information Systems helps at every phase of the cloud transition.
As enterprises expand, so too are the needs for accurate cloud choices. NetX certified engineers work closely with organizations to provide a successful adoption and migration for the cloud. Whether public, private or hybrid – NetX helps organizations plan leading strategies to protect, simplify and enhance the operation of cloud-based solutions.
NetX Cloud Services:
- Cloud Certified Engineers — Building strategies, analyze, design and implement.
- Cloud Assessment — Thorough analysis of business impact and recommendation of best practices.
- Detailed Planning — Visual mapping of all infrastructure to learn dependencies between various end-points and applications.
- Cloud Platform Choice — Assess workload and dependency requirements to determine which cloud platform – public, private, or hybrid – is the best solution.
NetX Cloud Solutions:
- Veritas NetBackup Assessment for Cloud — NetX has developed a comprehensive Veritas NetBackup assessment service that evaluates the health of an existing Veritas NetBackup environment and includes the introduction of cloud capabilities.
- Designated 3rd Party (D3P) — NetX offers a managed D3P service hosted on the Microsoft Azure platform.
How NetX can help:
Contact a NetX Cloud specialist to help create a cloud strategy for your business.