Veritas Resiliency Platform with NetX
Veritas Resiliency Platform’s policy-based automation restores applications across dissimilar hypervisors, operating systems, storage arrays and cloud providers. It automates runbooks removing the complexity and risk that exists today as well as in the future.
With comprehensive automation that recovers data centers, multi-tier business services, individual applications or virtual machines, you can remove day-to-day worry knowing your business can move between on-premises and cloud with confidence.
Multi-cloud disaster recovery.
Resiliency Platform is a single solution that supports application workloads—no matter where they are located. It can assign different service level objectives across multiple application tiers and integrates with numerous replication technologies.
- Protects workloads on physical, virtual and cloud platforms.
- Features single-click movement of workloads to data center or cloud platforms. Rebuilds the workload in the proper sequence to get you up and running, fast.
- Measures risk that exists today and predicts future risk that could impact your revenue stream.
- Provides unified management and visibility to reduce fragmentation and increase organizational proficiency.
- Replaces manual tasks with automation to reduce the business impact of people and processes.
What does NetX offer for Veritas Resiliency Platform?
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Resiliency Platform “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation