The recently publicized zero day exploit (CVE-2021-44228) in the Log4J logging framework does not affect any version SimpleHelp installations.
Remote Lab Access
SimpleHelp® a single solution for
all of your Remote Work Needs.
SimpleHelp - Remote Support Made Easy
SimpleHelp® support local and remote users
On-Demand, monitors remote systems and receives alerts when they need maintenance. SimpleHelp® is a stand-alone product and integrates with 3rd party solutions.
SERVER SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS, LINUX & MAC
Install on a computer inside or outside of your network to allow your support technicians to connect to your customer's computers.
WITH SIMPLE LICENSING
Use your server forever without rental fees or hidden costs. Pay for the sessions you need, and upgrade whenever you like.
SUPPORT CUSTOMERS WHO VISIT YOUR SITE
Customers who need support visit your site to launch the support application. Your technicians see the customer in the waiting queue, and initiate a session.
MACHINES FOR UNATTENDED ACCESS
Install the Remote Access Service to register a computer with SimpleHelp. Technicians can then monitor it and be alerted of problems, and connect when required.
Connect to remote computers, view their
screens and control them.
Monitor and Access
Watch over thousands of computers,
monitor them and connect in if required.
No Monthly Fees
Purchase as many sessions as you need,
and upgrade whenever you like.
SimpleHelp® Suite of Products
Remote Support, Remote Access, Mobile, Live Monitoring, Active Directory, Presentations, Video, Mass Deployment.
Remote Support, Remote Access, Mobile, Live Monitoring, Active Directory, Presentations, Video, Mass Deployment, Alerts, Mass Toolbox.
Remote Support, Remote Access, Mobile, Live Monitoring, Active Directory, Presentations, Video, Mass Deployment, Alerts, Mass Toolbox, RADIUS, High availability Failover, RA clustering, Reporting.
Some Cool Features
Monitor memory, disk space, and CPU usage.
Connect to multiple simultaneous users and increase team productivity.
Connect to unattended computers. No firewall, NAT, router or proxy issues.
4096-bit RSA and 256-bit AES
secures all data for every session.
Connect faster, support faster
and innovate faster.
Record remote sessions for later viewing.
Avoid the possibility of unauthorized
access to sensitive information.
SimpleHelp® support local and remote users
On-Demand, monitors remote systems and receives alerts when they need maintenance. SimpleHelp® is a stand-alone product and integrates with 3rd party solutions.SimpleHelp Datasheet
Introduction To SimpleHelp®
Review the features of the SimpleHelp Remote Control toolset.
Use Alerts to monitor and take automated corrective action.
Basic configuration instructions tutorial.
SimpleHelp Agent Deployment
SimpleHelp agent deployment methods.
Learn how to upgrade SimpleHelp.
SimpleHelp and KACE’s ServiceDesk Integration
Learn how SimpleHelp and KACE’s ServiceDesk Integrates.
Support Remote Users
Powerful tools increase team productivity
- Multiple simultaneous remote sessions allow you to connect to multiple users at the same time.
- Virtual queues of users let you specify which users a technician is able to view and support
- Transfer a session to a colleague to both support the same user.
- Create technician groups to simplify management of many technicians.
- Block user’s display and input to prevent them from interfering while you work.
- Session logs, history and advanced logging allow you get historical support related information.
- Multi-language, multi-locale support.
Monitor and Update Remote Computers
Continuously gather metrics
- CPU and memory utilization allow you to easily see what resources are being used.
- Continuously updating screenshots help keep track of remote machines without starting a session.
- Identify processes utilizing the most CPU to find out which applications are making your customers wait.
- Fetch and modify remote files and folders without starting a session.
- View the hostname, LAN IPs and WAN IP, and MAC addresses.
- Disk space across multiple drives helps identify when a disk is running low on disk space.
- Receive alerts based on pre-defined thresholds, such as system offine or Anti-Virus no longer running.
Please fill out the form to get 5 free licenses for 30 days and download SimpleHelp.