Connect to remote computers, view their
screens and control them.
Monitor and Access
Watch over thousands of computers,
monitor them and connect in if required.
No Monthly Fees
Purchase as many sessions as you need,
and upgrade whenever you like.
How to Purchase SimpleHelp®
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
XVUE® and SimpleHelp® form a Strategic Alliance
NetX has formed a strategic alliance with SimpleHelp® to jointly market SimpleHelp’s suite of products to customers worldwide.
SimpleHelp® 5.0 has been released with Standard, Business, and Enterprise editions designed for customers of all sizes.
The XVUE® brand will be replaced with the SimpleHelp® suite of products.
SimpleHelp® Suite of Products
Remote Support, Remote Access, Mobile, Live Monitoring, Active Directory, Presentations, Video, Mass Deployment.
Remote Support, Remote Access, Mobile, Live Monitoring, Active Directory, Presentations, Video, Mass Deployment, Alerts, Mass Control, Mass Toolbox.
Remote Support, Remote Access, Mobile, Live Monitoring, Active Directory, Presentations, Video, Mass Deployment, Alerts, Mass Control, Mass Toolbox, RADIUS, High availability Failover, RA clustering, Reporting.
Some Cool Features
Monitor memory, disk space, and CPU usage.
Connect to multiple simultaneous users and increase team productivity.
Connect to unattended computers. No firewall, NAT, router or proxy issues.
4096-bit RSA and 256-bit AES
secures all data for every session.
Connect faster, support faster
and innovate faster.
Record remote sessions for later viewing.
Avoid the possibility of unauthorized
access to sensitive information.
SimpleHelp® controls remote users
on-demand, monitors remote systems and receives alerts when they need maintenance. SimpleHelp® is a stand-alone product and integrates with 3rd party solutions.SimpleHelp Datasheet
Introduction To SimpleHelp®
Review the features of the SimpleHelp Remote Control toolset.
Use Alerts to monitor and take automated corrective action.
Basic configuration instructions tutorial.
SimpleHelp Agent Deployment
SimpleHelp agent deployment methods.
Support Remote Users
Powerful tools increase team productivity
- Multiple simultaneous remote sessions allow you to connect to multiple users at the same time.
- Virtual queues of users let you specify which users a technician is able to view and support
- Transfer a session to a colleague to both support the same user.
- Create technician groups to simplify management of many technicians.
- Block user’s display and input to prevent them from interfering while you work.
- Session logs, history and advanced logging allow you get historical support related information.
- Multi-language, multi-locale support.
Monitor and Update Remote Computers
Continuously gather metrics
- CPU and memory utilization allow you to easily see what resources are being used.
- Continuously updating screenshots help keep track of remote machines without starting a session.
- Identify processes utilizing the most CPU to find out which applications are making your customers wait.
- Fetch and modify remote files and folders without starting a session.
- View the hostname, LAN IPs and WAN IP, and MAC addresses.
- Disk space across multiple drives helps identify when a disk is running low on disk space.
- Receive alerts based on pre-defined thresholds, such as system offine or Anti-Virus no longer running.