Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Every organization uses cloud apps, sanctioned or unsanctioned by IT.
Securely adopt cloud apps and meet your regulatory compliance requirements with an industry-leading Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that integrates with the rest of your enterprise security. CloudSOC provides visibility, data security and threat protection for today’s cloud generation of users across a wide range of sanctioned and unsanctioned apps.
CloudSOC: the right CASB for your enterprise
Leading cloud security for cloud apps
The Symantec CloudSOC platform enables companies to confidently leverage cloud applications and services while staying safe, secure and compliant. It provides visibility into shadow IT, governance over data in cloud apps, and protection against threats targeting cloud accounts.
CloudSOC takes a data science approach to security using machine learning at its core and leveraging native SaaS APIs, real-time traffic processing and other data sources to provide insightful visualization and intuitive controls.
CloudSOC offers a cloud audit for Shadow IT plus granular transaction visibility, user behavior analytics (UBA), threat detection, data governance and DLP, security controls and post-incident forensic analysis for sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps.
- Cloud application visibility and risk intelligence for thousands of apps
- Data governance, UBA and policy controls for sanctioned cloud apps
- Real-time user behavior analytics, data security, and threat protection for unsanctioned cloud apps
- Cloud data encryption and tokenization for regulatory compliant use of cloud apps
What does NetX offer for CASB?
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- CASB “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation