KnowBe4 Security Awareness
Old school Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks.
- Baseline Testing
Baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack.
- Train Your Users
The world's largest library of security awareness training content; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails
- Phish Your Users
Best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
- See The Results
Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both security awareness training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
- Unlimited UseWe offer three Training Access Levels: I, II, and III, giving you access to our content library of 900+ items based on your subscription level. Unlimited access to all phishing features. No artificial license ceilings and 10% overage allowance.
- Smart GroupsWith the powerful new Smart Groups feature, you can use each employees’ behavior and user attributes to tailor phishing campaigns, training assignments, remedial learning, and reporting.
- Custom Phishing & Landing PagesApart from the existing templates, you can customize scenarios based on personal information, creating targeted spear-phishing campaigns. Each Phishing Template can also have its own Custom Landing Page, which allows for point-of-failure education and specifically phish for sensitive information.
- Simulated AttachmentsYour customized Phishing Templates can also include simulated attachments in the following formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF, (also zipped versions of these files).
- Advanced ReportingYou'll see reporting for training and phishing campaigns as well as a general overview of your last 5 campaigns. With 60+ built-in reports, you get insights that provide a holistic view of your entire organization with instant detailed reporting on key awareness training indicators.
- New Risk ScoringThe new innovative Virtual Risk Officer functionality helps you monitor where you stand over time showing you the Risk Score by employee, group, and your whole organization.
Compliance Plus training is interactive, relevant, and engaging with real-life simulated scenarios to help teach your users how to respond in a challenging situation.
Compliance Plus gives you:
- A whole new library with fresh compliance content updated regularly
- Full coverage of legislative requirements, such as HIPAA and many others
- New-school high-quality customizable modules
- Short, interactive modules to keep learners focused, newsletters, docs, and posters are all included
- Completely automated compliance training campaigns with world-class support and extensive reporting
Manage the Ongoing Problem of Employee Non-compliance with Compliance Plus Training
Compliance Plus is new-school compliance training at a no-brainer price
One of the most critical factors of meeting compliance requirements is your users’ understanding of those requirements and actually applying them on the job.
Senior Management, Risk, Compliance, and HR executives have been struggling with compliance training for years. Difficult topics are not sufficiently addressed causing major gaps between your current and ideal states. Linking compliance training to specific outcomes has been hard, and many executives even disagree that compliance training has a positive effect on their culture.
Up to now, compliance training has had a reputation for being challenging for organizations to offer, difficult to do right, and hard to move beyond a tick-box approach. Old-school compliance training is generally quite expensive to deliver because of the high per-user price tag.
Time for new-school compliance training: Meet Compliance Plus which includes:
Getting to Know the GDPR Mobile First Module
This mobile-first training module teaches employees the basics about the law, how the GDPR treats personal data, ways to process the data ethically, and how to honor people’s rights.
TIn this training module, employees will learn how the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) sets standards and responsibilities for protecting customers’ Personal Health Information (PHI). This module discusses what constitutes PHI and potential consequences if that information is exploited.
HIPAA Compliance (2 min)
HIPAA Compliance with Quiz (2 min)
Intro to the PCI DSS Mobile First Module
This mobile-first training module teaches employees the importance of payment card data, about the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), our PCI DSS requirements, and how to protect cardholder data.
In this series, employees will learn about the importance of protecting cardholder data. This video shares PCI best practices for handling customer information and how to be aware of red flags.
TBest Practices (2 min)
Tips for Handling Card Not Present Payments (2 min)
Tips for Handling Cards at Point of Sale (2 min)
TPCI Best Practices with Quiz (3 min)
TPCI Tips for Handling Card Not Present Payments with Quiz• PCI Best Practices with Quiz (3 min)
TPCI Tips for Handling Cards at the Point of Sale with Quiz (3 min)
FERPA and HIPAA
This series is designed to familiarize faculty and staff in schools with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Faculty and Staff (15 min)
Faculty and Staff K-12 (15 min)
FMLA - Employment Law
Our employment law training covers the federal and state laws that govern the workplace, including topics like discrimination, harassment, wage and hour laws, FMLA, and reasonable accommodations under the ADA.