Training Cancellation Policy
1. If you are unable to attend an instructor-led training class for which you have registered, you may send a substitute student free of charge. If you cannot send a substitute student or otherwise need to cancel your registration, please provide written notice via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 609-324-9122.
2. Cancellation requests received by NetX 10 days or more prior to the start date will receive full credit for another training class of equal or lesser value.
3. Credit is not available for cancellation requests received by NetX nine or fewer days before the start date.
4. Class re-schedules 5 days or less may incur a change fee.
5. NetX reserves the right to cancel a training class due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other events beyond our control.
6. In the unlikely event a NetX training class is cancelled we will notify you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive a full refund of your registration fees or credit for another class.
7. NetX will not be responsible for any cancellation costs you incur, such as airline tickets and hotel reservations.
No-shows for any training class will be billed in full.