What information do we collect?
We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where you are invited to volunteer such information, including, but not limited to, when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, mailing address, phone number, payment information, or other types of personally identifiable information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site - We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except to provide products or services you’ve requested. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Our site may contain links to third party sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens online privacy protection act compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This document was last updated on Nov 01, 2018.