Fortinet Account Manager
About the job
NetX is seeking an experienced Fortinet sales professional to lead the growth of our Security practice. This position is remote, but in the NY Metro area is a plus.
NetX offerings include enterprise data protection and security, storage, cloud management and regulatory compliance; helping clients with their data management needs. In addition to reselling software\hardware solutions, NetX provides various consulting services and managed services to our clients, across all verticals.
- Manage and create new strategic relationship with key stakeholders within our client’s IT Leadership organizations, including the IT Directors, CTO, CIO, and Line of Business leaders.
- Manage strategic relationships and improve engagement with 3rd party vendors and partner account managers
- Expand (cross-sell/up-sell) and retain revenue streams with existing clients.
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans by utilizing direct marketing strategies, account penetration, sales process management and marketing support materials.
- Effectively utilizing NetX team of product and industry experts to advance the sales effort.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, competitive technology/solutions and potential new product and service opportunities for NetX.
- 3 to 5 years of Security Account Management experience (inside or field sales).
- Strong solution sales skills with the ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the market forces and industry trends affecting our customers.
- Demonstrated success managing clients and/or prospecting relationships in the Security services space. - Experience selling similar products.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that is focused on success.
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with internal technical teams to deliver client solutions.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft office for documentation and creating Power Point presentations
We are always looking for highly talented individuals to add to our NetX team. If you are interested in a position, we have no specific vacancies published on our site, we still encourage you to send us your resume and CV.