Symantec (Broadcom) Email Security.cloud
Always-on, inbound and outbound email security, with protection against targeted attacks, spear phishing, advanced malware, spam and bulk mail.
Cloud email security service filtering unwanted messages and protecting your mailboxes from targeted attacks. The service has self-learning capabilities and Symantec intelligence to deliver highly effective and accurate email security. Encryption and data loss prevention help you control sensitive data. Supports Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, on-premises or hosted Microsoft Exchange, and other mailbox services.
Accurate and effective email spam and virus filter
- Built upon big intelligence combined with multi-layered security, including Skeptic.
- The email security service is designed to protect against 99% of spam (95% double byte characters) and 100% protection from known and unknown viruses as defined in the SLA.
- Able to detect new and sophisticated targeted attacks through detailed and predictive analysis.
- Protection against phishing, spear phishing and targeted attacks, link following will scan links in emails to test if sites contain malicious content.
- More than a decade has been spent delivering and continuously developing a highly accurate, effective cloud service for securing and managing your email.
- Backed by a comprehensive and meaningful service level agreement and supported by a global team of email security experts available and accessible 24/7.
- Granular policy-based encryption and advanced content filtering and data protection technologies that make it easier to protect and control sensitive data.
- How it Works
- Reduces complexity.
- Increases employee productivity while reducing the risk of security breaches.
- Enables businesses to enforce acceptable usage policies, reduce data loss, and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Enables rapid implementation, delivers predictable costs, and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Ensures the highest quality of service delivery.
- Symantec Email Security.cloud provides access to a dedicated team of email and security specialists who understand the importance of your email and service excellence.
What does NetX offer for Email Security.cloud?
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Email Security.cloud “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation