Symantec Endpoint Security Complete Administration R1 Training
The Symantec (Broadcom) Endpoint Security Complete(SESC) Administration R1course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a SecurityOperations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of a SESC endpoint security environment.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of using a multi-layered cloud-based environment for endpoint security.
- Secure endpoints against network, file based, and emerging threats.
- Control endpoint integrity and compliance.
- Respond to security threats using SESC monitoring and reporting.
- Enforce adaptive security compliance.
Who Should Attend
The SES Planning, Implementation, and Administration course is intended for IT and system administration professionals who are charged with managing and monitoring Symantec Endpoint Protection endpoints.
This course assumes that
- students have a basic understanding of advanced computer terminology
- an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Reviewed the “Getting Started with SES Complete” eLearning content prior to attending this course
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
Our Symantec Instructors are Engineers and have knowledge of critical concepts and skill to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Symantec solutions. The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x: Plan and Implement Training course includes practical hands-on exercises and demonstrations that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.