Veritas NetBackup Flex Appliance 5250 Appliance: Administration Training
The Veritas Flex Appliance 5250 Appliance: Administration training covers how to configure Flex appliances using containers. Participants learn how to set up and work with the Flex appliance, modify settings, manage users, monitor, and reconfigure the Flex appliance. The course also discusses Flex appliance security and how to upgrade and rollback the Flex appliance.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Veritas Flex appliance and its hardware and software components.
- Describe the fundamentals of Flex appliance containers, its implementation, and the advantages of running NetBackup in container.
- Set up the Veritas Flex appliance.
- Work with the Flex appliance Web console.
- Modify Flex appliance settings using Flex Shell commands.
- Manage Flex appliance tenants and users.
- Create and manage application instances.
- Monitor Flex appliance.
- Perform factory reset and storage reset to reconfigure Flex appliance.
- Upgrade and rollback the Flex appliance.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and management of the Veritas Flex Appliance.
Students must have working knowledge of Veritas NetBackup and Veritas NetBackup appliances. Knowledge of clustering, storage management, and networking are also required.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.