Veritas NetBackup Appliances 3.2 Configuration and Management Training Course
The Veritas NetBackup Appliances 3.2 Configuration and Management Training course, covers how to configure the appliances and add storage to the appliances. You learn how the appliances easily integrate into the NetBackup environment, how to run backups and restores, and the basics of resolving appliance issues and maintaining the appliances. You also learn about reconfiguring the appliances, configuring CloudCatalyst, and deploying a Virtual Appliance.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe key components of the NetBackup Appliances hardware and software.
- Configure the NetBackup Appliance.
- Perform local configuration tasks using the Appliance Web Console and CLISH.
- Perform remote configuration tasks using VRM.
- MIntegrate appliances into the NetBackup environment, run backups and restores.
- Configure appliance shares and work with Oracle Copilot and Instant Access for VMware.
- Resolve appliance issues with troubleshooting tools.
- Monitor appliance health.
- Update appliance software.
- Maintain the appliance.
- Reconfigure the appliance.
- Configure and maintain CloudCatalyst.
- Deploy Virtual Appliances.
Who Should Attend
This course is for customers and partners new to appliances and front-line technical support personnel who are responsible for configuring the 5240 and 5340 appliances, performing appliance maintenance tasks, operating and managing the appliance and troubleshooting the appliance.
You must have working knowledge of Veritas NetBackup. It would be beneficial to have some knowledge about Veritas NetBackup Appliances, networking, and storage concepts.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
The NetBackup Appliances 3.1.2 Configuration and Management Training Course includes practical hands-on lab exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment. It also includes simulations, demonstrations, and videos as part of the lab work.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This configuration management training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.