Veritas InfoScale Enterprise with NetX
Highly available, enterprise-proven software-defined storage
Software-defined storage built for the largest, most demanding organizations can’t compromise on high performance and high availability. Our solution easily spans private, hybrid, and public clouds.
- Give your most critical databases the high performance and availability they demand
- Easily extend your storage environment to the cloud
- Match your storage and costs to the various needs of your enterprise
Reduce downtime for critical system applications
Provide high availability and disaster recovery over any of your critical business services, including individual databases, custom applications, and complex multi-tier applications across physical and virtual environments.
- Application availability across physical and virtual environments
- Availability across any distance with automated non-disruptive testing
- Advanced fail over logic with data integrity protection
- Out-of-box support for leading enterprise applications, databases, and data movers
Maximum availability for physical and virtual infrastructure
InfoScale automatically detects site outages and either automatically or at your command will recover to a disaster recovery site.
What does NetX offer for InfoScale Enterprise?
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- InfoScale Enterprise “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Catalog Manipulation and Migration
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation