Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 Administration Training Course
The Veritas enterprise vault 12.3 administration training course is a 5-day instructor-led, hands-on class covers Enterprise Vault’s functionality, operations, and features. Additional topics include using reports, basic management, classification, and an overview of Enterprise Vault backup and restore requirements. After you complete this course, you will know how to, manage, monitor, and maintain Enterprise Vault.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault training course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Navigate the Administration Console.
- Describe the components of Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Manage Exchange targets.
- Maintain mailbox archives and client settings.
- Manage client access to archives.
- Migrate PST files.
- Maintain journal archiving.
- Review and maintain Enterprise Vault storage.
- Manage storage retention and deletion.
- Manage Indexing.
- Configure and manage classification.
- Support Enterprise Vault Search.
- Monitor and manage Enterprise Vault servers.
- Outline Enterprise Vault backup and recovery.
Who can attend and benefit from this Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault training course?
This Veritas Enterprise Vault training course is for system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, and system integration/development staff who are responsible for installing, operating or integrating Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environment.
Training Course Prerequisites:
For the Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3 Administration course, you must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with some system administration experience. Basic familiarity with Exchange/Outlook is sufficient, while an understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, and Active Directory as a power user or administrator is useful.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom (ILT)
Hands-On Training Course:
This Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine-tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Instructor:
This Veritas Enterprise Vault training course is instructor-led by a Symantec/Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.