Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9: For Users Training Course
The Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9: For Users training course is designed to be delivered over three (3)days. It concentrates on the Preservation, Analysis, and Production stages of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model(EDRM).
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this Veritas eDiscovery training course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basics of eDiscovery and the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Explain how data is discovered and collected.
- Describe early case assessment and data culling.
- Describe Veritas eDiscovery basic and advanced search capabilities.
- Setup and send Legal Hold Notices.
- Manage Legal Holds.
- Perform a variety of searches including information based on Classification.
- Organize data with tags and folders.
- Review setup and management.
- Perform redaction.
- Use the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature for documents containing embedded text.
- Understand reporting and exception handling.
- Print, export, and produce documents in Symantec eDiscovery.
- (Optional) Describe the basics of Transparent Predictive Coding.
Who can benefit from this training course?
This Veritas eDiscovery training course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. The course is designed for the users of the Veritas eDiscovery Platform, such as; Attorneys or Paralegals who perform eDiscovery legal hold, searches and export or productions.
Training Course Prerequisites:
There are no required prerequisites for this Veritas training course. To get the most out of the training session, however, Veritas strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. If you are new to electronic discovery or Veritas eDiscovery Platform, Veritas recommends the following options to facilitate a more effective experience:
- Review the Veritas eDiscovery Platform Reviewer QuickStart Guide, and the User Guide.
- View online training and general information about electronic discovery at www.edrm.net
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
The Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9: For Users Training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Instructor:
This Veritas course is instructor-led by a Symantec/Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.