Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9 Administrators Training Course
The Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9 For Administrators training course is a 2-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This Veritas training course teaches students about the major functionalities of the Veritas eDiscovery Platform as well as best practices for managing eDiscovery projects using Veritas eDiscovery Platform. This training course includes treatment of processing, search techniques, workflow management, export guidelines, and so on.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Setup and configure the system.
- Configure the eDiscovery Platform server and eDiscovery Platform Web server for Legal Holds.
- Perform maintenance actions, for example backups.
- Understand installation and upgrade fundamentals.
- Create and setup Cases.
- Understand Data pre-processing and processing.
- Create and use both employees and custodians.
- Perform Identification and Collection of electronic items for discovery.
- Manage Identification and Collections.
- Work with Enterprise Vault Search Preview and Hold in Place.
Who can benefit from this training course?
This training course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. The course is intended for the personnel responsible for maintaining the Symantec/Veritas eDiscovery Platform infrastructure and performing identification and collection of data, typically an IT professional.
Training Course Prerequisites:
Attend the Veritas eDiscovery Platform 8.x: For Users training course. To get the most out of the training session, Veritas also strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Symantec/Veritas eDiscovery Platform.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Instructor:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.