Veritas Data Insight 6.5 Administration Training Course
The Veritas Data Insight 6.5 Administration course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom that includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This class covers Data Insight architecture, core concepts, configuration, key functionality, and reporting.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the functionality, and architecture of Data Insight.
- Plan and perform a Data Insight deployment for different installation tiers.
- State the functionality of different roles in Data Insight
- Configure global settings and exclude rules.
- Configure native file systems (filers) and configure the Data Insight agent on a Windows file server.
- Configure generic devices, Hitachi NAS, Veritas File System (VxFS), EMC and NetApp file systems.
- Import DFS mappings into Data Insight.
- Monitor SharePoint Web Applications and SharePoint Online accounts.
- Configure Box account and OneDrive account monitoring and manage cloud sources.
- Configure Amazon S3 account monitoring.
- Evaluate user collaboration details using the Social Network Map.
- Install, enable, and configure Data Insight classification.
- Configure and use policies and alerts in Data Insight.
- Create reports using a standard report template and custom queries.
- Back up and recover Data Insight.
- Migrate the Data Insight data directory.
- Integrate Enterprise Vault with Data Insight.
- Create remediation workflows using the Self‐Service Portal.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for storage administrators, systems administrators, IT security administrators, and consultants who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Data Insight in a variety of environments. The course also targets professionals who need to use Veritas Data Insight to monitor systems for IT security, compliance, classification, and data management use cases.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have administrator-level knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and cloud environments. Knowledge of compliance, classification, and data management is also required.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises and demonstrations that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.