Veritas Data Insight 6.1.6 Administration Training Course
The Veritas Data Insight 6.1.6 Administration course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom that includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This class covers how to design, install, configure, administer and maintain Veritas Data Insight.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this Veritas administration training course, you will be able to:
- Outline how Data Insight is used and key terms and concepts.
- Describe Veritas Data Insight product components and the system architecture.
- Install and configure Veritas Data Insight.
- Add resources for system monitoring.
- Use Veritas Data Insight to monitor system resources.
- Implement Data Insight classification.
- Create and manage Data Insight reports.
- Write DQL queries.
- Maintain a Data Insight deployment.
- Integrate Data Insight with Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Create remediation workflows using the Self-Service portal.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for storage administrators, systems administrators, IT security administrators, systems professionals, and consultants who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Veritas Data Insight in a variety of system environments. It is also targeted at those who need to use Veritas Data Insight to monitor systems for IT security, compliance, classification, and data management use cases.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.