Veritas Alta Surveillance with NetX
Today’s regulatory climate has created new compliance challenges for organizations of all sizes. Communications have become increasingly
fragmented, and it is no longer enough to simply monitor email. Other sources, such as chat, might also be subject to monitoring to meet regulations. As the volume of regulated communication grows, so does the challenge of meeting compliance requirements.
- New, intuitive user interface provides:
- Navigation workflow to direct reviewers to the most relevant content quickly
- Review status details
- Refinement of review sets based on all metadata, including classification policies, hot words, and hot word sets
- Addresses increasing content retention and supervisory requirements from regulations such as SEC, FINRA, MiFID II, SarbanesOxley, IIROC, ESMA, ESA and SESC
- Offers the option to use Veritas AltaTM Classification to filter noise and ensure the most relevant content is included in the sample set
- Supervise massive global environments and monitor entire departments and subdepartments
- Ability to assign and monitor teams of reviewers
- Review files and collaboration tools in a multi-faceted, sortable interface
- Intensive classification abilities with over 250 policies and 1,100+ pre-built patterns that automatically identify Personal Data, Health, Financial, Government, and internationally regulated data (
- Leverage multiple search and sample mechanisms to capture content based on differing variables
Cloud-native data protection for enterprise-scale workloads.
Fully managed, cloud-based data retention.
Multi-layered data protection for SaaS applications.
Data capture and collection from 120+ sources.
Cloud-based data archive and data retention.
End-to-end eDiscovery as a service in the cloud.
Optimized cloud storage for business-critical applications.
What does NetX offer for Veritas Alta Surveillance?
Reseller of Veritas Alta Surveillance
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Backup Exex “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design/Redesign and Capacity Planning
- Catalog Manipulation and Migration
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation
Get Authorized Training
Veritas Alta Authorized Training
Veritas Full List Of Authorized Training Courses