Symantec Endpoint Security Complete Administration R1.3 Training
The Symantec Endpoint Security Complete Administration R1.3 course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of a SESC endpoint security environment.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of using a multi-layered cloud-based environment for endpoint security.
- Secure endpoints against network, file based, and emerging threats.
- Control endpoint integrity and compliance.
- Respond to security threats using SESC monitoring and reporting.
- Enforce adaptive security compliance.
- Protect Active Directory.
- Use SESC in a Hybrid Environment / Migrate to the Cloud.
Who Should Attend
The SES Planning, Implementation, and Administration course is intended for IT and system administration professionals who are charged with managing and monitoring Symantec Endpoint Protection endpoints.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of advanced computer terminology, an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, and have viewed the “Symantec Endpoint Security Complete - Getting Started” eLearning content prior to attending this course.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.