Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x Administration R1
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.x Administration R1 course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of the SEPM on-premise management console and with configuring optimum security settings for endpoints protected by Endpoint Protection.
By the completion of this Symantec Endpoint Protection training course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) communicates with clients and make appropriate changes as necessary.
- Design and create Symantec Endpoint Protection group structures to meet the needs of your organization.
- Respond to threats using SEPM monitoring and reporting.
- Analyze the content delivery system (LiveUpdate).
- Configure Group Update Providers.
- Create location-aware content updates./li>
- Secure endpoints against network and file-based threats.
- Control endpoint integrity and compliance
- Enforce an adaptive security posture
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking and Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises and demonstrations that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.
Symantec and Veritas Full Training Course List
NetX Symantec Professional Services