Symantec Endpoint Encryption 11.2 Install, Configure, and Deploy Training
This class covers how to install and use Symantec (Broadcom) Endpoint Encryption Management Console, installing and configuring the drive encryption client and removable media encryption client, using the CD/DVD burning utility, and integrating with Symantec Data Loss Prevention and Symantec Encryption Management Server, ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting from an administrative perspective, including installation, configuration, reporting, logging, and product maintenance.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Perform Symantec Endpoint Encryption server installation.
- Configure connection to an SQL database.
- Configure drive and removable media policies.
- Explain details about drive encryption.
- Understand drive recovery methods; Self Recovery, Help Desk recovery, Win PE Recovery Utility.
- Perform configuration of the various administrative roles.
- Integrate Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
- Integrate Symantec Encryption Management Server for encrypted drive recovery.
- Manage client installations and user settings.
- Troubleshoot server and client issues.
Who Should Attend
The Symantec Endpoint Encryption 11.2: Install, Configure, and Deploy course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and troubleshoot Symantec Endpoint Encryption.
This course assumes that students have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking and Internet terms, administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and IIS, as well as knowledge required to configure SQL.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.