Symantec Data Insight
- Self-service portal enables IT to engage data owners with actionable intelligence to reduce risk of data loss, align access to business need, and verify ownership to better protect and manage the data.
- Reporting enhancements include out of the box templates to help risk, compliance and operations efforts as well as a web-services interface for integration with external systems or 3rd party applications.
- Advanced analytics and visualization capabilities enable secure collaboration and effective data management.
- Remediation framework enables customized actions including an out of the box integration to Symantec Enterprise Vault for file archiving and retention management.
- Records Classification Workflow enables record owners to review documents related to a retention policy and automatically archive that information into Enterprise Vault.
- Visibility: Discover unstructured data and navigate using metadata, age, permissions, usage, and ownership to inform data lifecycle management, compliance and risk reduction initiatives.
- Analysis: Analyze the metadata to provide actionable intelligence. Identify data owners and engage thru a Self-Service Portal to facilitate access control, data management and information security remediation efforts. Detect data use policy violations and outlier users.
- Actions: Automatically archive data using Symantec Enterprise Vault. Implement custom actions for disposition, migration and access control efforts.
- Connectors: Enhanced information protection with Symantec Data Loss Prevention integration. Intelligent retention management with Symantec Enterprise Vault integration. Flexible query interface to enable business process integration and third party application support.
- Automate governance through workflows and customization.
- Drive efficiencies and cost-savings in your unstructured data environment.
- Maintain regulatory compliance for information access, use and retention.
- Protect confidential information from unauthorized use and exposure.