Symantec Advanced Threat Protection for Email with NetX
Symantec (Broadcom) Advanced Threat Protection for Email
Protect against the most sophisticated email threats and gain comprehensive insights into targeted & advanced email attacks
Features & Benefits
- Detect complex and stealthy advanced attacks with cloud-based sandboxing and payload detonation capabilities.
- Stop malicious links weaponized after email delivery with Click-Time URL Protection, which helps provide the strongest protection against spear phishing, targeted attacks, and other advanced threats.
- Accelerate response to targeted and advanced attacks through advanced email security analytics that provide the deepest visibility into email attack campaigns with 60+ data points on every clean and malicious email.
- Quickly correlate and respond to threats by exporting advanced email security analytics to your Security Operations Center through integration with third-party SIEMs and Symantec Managed Security Services.
- Gain deep visibility into the threat landscape with a free Splunk application that enables you to directly export advanced email security analytics to Splunk.
- Receive detailed reporting on highly targeted email attacks against your organization through machine learning analysis and review from Symantec research analysts.
- Correlate suspicious activity across all control points to identify and prioritize security events that pose the most risk you.
- Get a single prioritized view of all advanced attack activity in your organization across your email, endpoints, networks, and web traffic in a single solution.
What does NetX offer for Advanced Threat Protection for Email?
Reseller of Symantec Advanced Threat Protection
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Advanced Threat Protection “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation