Architecting on AWS Training
The Architecting on AWS training course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
This course teaches you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Who Can Benefit
The Architecting on AWS training course course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Designing Your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
- Designing Storage at Scale
- Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
- The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
- Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Full Training Course List
NetX Symantec Professional Services