Enabling Remote Lab Access for Students and Remote Work for Employees – Webinar
It has recently become crucial for many schools and universities to provide remote work capabilities for their employees and Access to Computer Labs for their students. We'd like to know what specific challenges you're facing regarding this at your campus and share some helpful information regarding affordable solutions to help you resolve these challenges quickly.
Chrystal Lewis - Account Executive NetX
Antwune Gray - VP - Tech Operations NetX
Zena Goshu - Channel Account Mgr Quest
Jason Marano - Senior Sales Engineer Quest
This webinar by KACE & NetX will address the following concerns submitted by your peers:
- How do we offer remote access to work or home machines from a remote location where users can register just by entering their email address on their work machine?
- How do we offer remote access to multiple lab systems from any remote location where users can see only available systems and connect to them as required as if they were walking into the lab in person?
- Must we invest in additional edge technology, new laptops, and other expensive hardware?
- We need help with remote patch management of endpoints/servers, patch schedules and large scale imaging projects with SDA.
- How do we manage privileges for new remote employees, manage firewall settings, customize user configurations, and remote in to devices?
- How do we maintain a remote helpdesk experience that balances end-user expectations with the SLAs of your IT resources?
- We need help with inventory management.
- How do we secure *EDU PRICING*?
Are these challenges you are experiencing or questions you have as well? We’d like to hear from you.