Veritas Resiliency Platform Administration Training
The Veritas Resiliency Platform Administration training course is intended for the IT professional tasked with designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining Veritas Resiliency Platform (VRP) in multiple Enterprise Data Centers and multi-cloud environments.nt.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this Veritas Backup training course, you will be able to::
- Deploy Veritas Resiliency Platform.
- Create and configure Infrastructure Management Servers (IMS), Resiliency Managers (RM), Resiliency Domains, and Resiliency Groups (RG).
- Use a YUM repository to perform updates.
- Configure authentication domains, users, and groups.
- Activate, manage, and apply service objectives.
- Deploy Data Mover gateways.
- Integrate NetBackup in Veritas Resiliency Platform.
- Configure and restore virtual machines (VM)s from NetBackup generated backup images.
- Configure replication of Hyper-V and VMware VMs.
- Perform disaster recovery of VMs and applications.
- Perform rehearsals to test disaster recovery.
- Configure and manage Virtual Business Services (VBS).
- Configure and manage a resiliency plan.
- Use AWS, vCloud, and Azure as disaster recovery targets.
- Perform troubleshooting tasks using logs and tools.
Who should attend this training course?
This course is for UNIX/Linux system architects, system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, network/SAN administrators, and systems integration/development staff who will be designing, installing, operating, and/or integrating Veritas Resiliency Platform.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of data center operations, storage replication technologies, disaster recovery operations, virtualization technologies, and Linux and Windows operating systems.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST