Veritas Resiliency Platform 3.6 Administration Training
The Veritas Resiliency Platform Administration training course covers the deployment and implementation of the Veritas Resiliency Platform. You learn how to create and deploy Veritas Resiliency Platform components. Additionally, you learn how to integrate Veritas Resiliency Platform with NetBackup, InfoScale, and how to use AWS, vCloud, and Azure as Veritas Resiliency Platform disaster recovery targets. The course also covers how to use Resiliency Platform APIs.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this Veritas Backup training course, you will be able to::
- Deploy Veritas Resiliency Platform.
- Create and configure Infrastructure Management Servers (IMS), Resiliency Managers (RM), Resiliency Domains, and Resiliency Groups (RG).
- Performing VRP upgrades.
- Configure authentication domains, users, and groups.
- Activate, manage, and apply service objectives.
- Deploy Data Mover gateways.
- Integrate NetBackup in Veritas Resiliency Platform.
- Configure and restore virtual machines (VM)s from NetBackup generated backup images.
- Configure replication of Hyper-V and VMware VMs.
- Perform disaster recovery of VMs and applications.
- Perform rehearsals to test disaster recovery.
- Configure and manage Virtual Business Services (VBS).
- Configure and manage a resiliency plan.
- Use AWS, vCloud, and Azure as disaster recovery targets.
- Perform troubleshooting tasks using logs and tools.
Who should attend this training course?
This course is for Windows and UNIX/Linux system architects, system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, network/SAN administrators, and systems integration/development staff who will be designing, installing, operating, and integrating Veritas Resiliency Platform.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of data center operations, storage replication technologies, disaster recovery operations, virtualization technologies, cloud technologies, and Linux and Windows operating systems.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST