Veritas Data Insight 5.0: Administration Training Course
The Veritas Data Insight 5.0: Administration training course is a 3-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This training course covers how to design, install, configure, administer and maintain Veritas Data Insight.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe Veritas Data Insight product components and the system architecture.
- Install and configure Veritas Data Insight.
- Add resources for system monitoring.
- Integrate Veritas Data Insight with Symantec Data Loss Prevention and Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Use Veritas Data Insight to monitor system resources.
- Create and manage Data Insight reports.
- Create remediation workflows using the Self-Service portal.
- Maintain a Data Insight deployment.
Who can benefit from this training course?
This training course is for storage administrators, systems administrators, IT security administrators, systems professionals, and consultants who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Veritas Data Insight in a variety of system environments. It is also targeted at those who need to use Veritas Data Insight to monitor systems for IT security, compliance and data management use cases.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 operating system.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.