Veritas Cognitive Object Storage
Cognitive capabilities: the future of data management infrastructure
Veritas Cognitive Object Storage, a key component of the Veritas 360 Data Management, is a new approach to software-defined object storage. Its Integrated Cognitive Engine (ICE) makes unstructured data come alive – increasing information capital, storing massive amounts of data, and enabling data-intensive, cloud-native apps, while assuring regulatory compliance requirements are easily met.
- Dynamic Metadata Management adds intelligence about data - providing deeper levels of classification, indexing, and analytics.
- Action-on-IngestTM enables businesses to gain new, actionable insights and automate workflows.
- Easily create new cognitive-driven policies or modify existing policies with the intuitive visual workflow manager.
What does NetX offer for Cognitive Object Storage?
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Cognitive Object Storage Platform “Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation