Symantec System Recovery Linux Edition
- Support for RHEL 6.5, Centos 6.5 and Centos 5.10.
- Restore volumes, partitions or complete Symantec Linux servers in minutes.
- Capture hot or cold recovery points of all the partitions and volumes on a Symantec Linux system containing the operating system (OS), applications, system settings, configurations, files, and data with image-based technology.
- Mount recovery points to restore granular items such as files, folders or documents.
- Built-in AES software encryption of Linux backups ensures the security of critical business data.
- Schedule server backups to run automatically, without disrupting user productivity.
- Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider.
- Centralized management and enterprise scalability.
- Linux backup software helps dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses.
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps.
- Quickly recover what you need, when you need it, including individual files, folders or complete Linux systems.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (included at no charge).
- Reduce storage costs, backup windows, and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.