Symantec Protection for SharePoint Servers
- Scanning—Symantec Protection for SharePoint Servers performs real-time scans of files as they are uploaded to and downloaded from your SharePoint server(s).
- Reporting—Symantec Protection for SharePoint Servers allows administrators to obtain updates on virus activity within the SharePoint environment via regularly scheduled or on demand reports.
- Management—Symantec Protection for SharePoint Servers features a new management interface that is easier to use and administer.
- Makes recovering quarantined files easy. The quarantine stores the file and its metadata, simplifying and speeding up the process for restoring files.
- New management interface makes the product even easier to use and simpler to administer, saving organizations valuable time and allowing them to address key strategic IT initiatives.
- Prevents your SharePoint server from becoming a repository of infected files by scanning and cleaning files stored in SharePoint which are not accessible to endpoint AV solutions.
- Allows for manual and scheduled scanning of the SharePoint document library.
- Delivers fast response and remediation to any malware threats and is backed by the Award-winning Symantec Antivirus Engine - winner of an unmatched 40 consecutive VB100 (Virus Bulletin) awards.
- Integrates tightly with Microsoft’s SharePoint Administration Console to provide a single management interface for configuring all SharePoint settings, both locally and remotely.
- Supports Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013, 2010 and 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, and Windows® SharePoint Services 2.0 and 3.0.
- Can be used with Symantec Enterprise Vault for SharePoint and Symantec Backup Exec for SharePoint to deliver a comprehensive security, archiving, and data recovery solution.