Symantec Messaging Gateway Training
The Symantec Messaging Gateway 10.6 Administration Training course covers how to install, configure, and administer Messaging Gateway.
- Introduction to Messaging Gateway 10.6
- Installation and Basic Configuration
- Prevent unwanted email with Adaptive Reputation Management
- Prevent Spam with Anti-Spam Policies
- Prevent Malware with Anti-Malware Policies
- Prevent data leakage with Content Filtering Policies
- Advanced Configuration (Part 1): Managing User and Host Configuration
- Advanced Configuration (Part 2): Managing Control Center Settings
- Introduction to Symantec Network Protect for Email & Content Analysis
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this Symantec Messaging Gateway training course, you will be able to configure and use Symantec Messaging Gateway 10.6.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for anyone responsible for configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Symantec Messaging Gateway.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of Windows server operating systems and commands, as well as email infrastructure and security concepts.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Our Symantec Instructors are Engineers and have knowledge of critical concepts and skill to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Symantec solutions. The Hands-on lab supplements your learning by allowing you to practice in a live environment.
Hands-On Training Course:
The Symantec Messaging Gateway 10.6 Administration Training course is intended for anyone responsible for configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Symantec Messaging Gateway.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
11:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.