Symantec (Broadcom) CloudSOC R2 Training
The Symantec (Broadcom) CloudSOC R2 Training The courseware introduces each topic with an accompanying workflow and is designed for IT professionals wishing to develop the knowledge and skills to manage the Symantec CASB solution.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Symantec CloudSOC
- Lesson 2: Configuring the Symantec CloudSOC Portal
- Lesson 3: Identifying and Addressing Potential Risks in Cloud Applications
- Lesson 4: Identifying How Data is Used and Shared in Cloud Applications
- Lesson 5: Identify and remediate malicious behavior within cloud applications
- Lesson 6: Identifying and Remediating Risky Behavior in Cloud Applications
- Lesson 7: Protecting data in Cloud Applications
- Lesson 8: Understanding Reporting Options in CloudSOC and Third-Party Solutions
Who Should Attend?
This Symantec partner training course is intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of CloudSOC. It is designed for students who have not taken any previous training courses about CloudSOC.
Training Course Prerequisites:
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of information security concepts.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Our Symantec Instructors are Engineers and have knowledge of critical concepts and skill to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Symantec solutions. The Hands-on lab supplements your learning by allowing you to practice in a live environment.
Hands-On Training Course:
The Symantec CloudSOC R1 training course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This CloudSOC R2 training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.