Symantec CloudSOC Training
The Symantec CloudSOC R1 Training Course is intended for users who want to apply Symantec CloudSOC’s capabilities to control Shadow Data and Shadow IT in cloud applications.
Course Subject Outline
- Lesson 1: Introduction to CloudSOC
- Lesson 2: Initial Setup
- Lesson 3: Identify and determine business risk of cloud applications
- Lesson 4: Identify how information is being used in cloud applications
- Lesson 5: Identify and remediate malicious behavior within cloud applications
- Lesson 6: Protect documents in cloud applications from exposure
- Lesson 7: Creating Reports in Dashboard
Who Should Attend?
This Symantec partner training course is intended for technical users responsible for managing Symantec CloudSOC.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a basic understanding of information security concepts.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Our Symantec Instructors are Engineers and have knowledge of critical concepts and skill to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Symantec solutions. The Hands-on lab supplements your learning by allowing you to practice in a live environment.
Hands-On Training Course:
The Symantec CloudSOC R1 training course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This CloudSOC training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.