Symantec Client Management Suite powered by Altiris technology
- Heterogeneous management across Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX®, and virtual platforms.
- Securely manage remote users regardless of location or how often they connect to the corporate network.
- Provides a global view of IT combined with the ability to model organizational responsibilities.
- Improves service and minimizes installation issues by building out standardized system deployment and migration processes.
- Enables organizations to be more intelligent when it comes to software delivery, software license management, and compliance with software management policies.
- Quickly responds to end user needs while proactively heading off problems before they impact the entire organization.
- Gets started on the right path with network discovery and inventory tools that provide real-time access to what’s in your environment.
- Easily creates advanced analytics and reporting that allow you to explore data and answer standard and ad hoc scenarios.
- Defines, designs, and delivers automated IT processes and workflows that drive improved efficiency, increased end user satisfaction and better service levels.
- Empowers the end user to quickly access IT support and initiate their own service requests, resulting in significant IT efficiency gains.
Virtualize and stream applications
- Simplify application packaging and delivery, reduce application conflicts, and run incompatible applications at the same time.
- Implement a single management framework for distributed, heterogeneous client environments
- Manage change with confidence by driving predictable and repeatable day-to-day operations
- Make smarter, faster decisions based on real-time, data-driven conclusions
- Drive innovation by automating common IT processes and adopting new technologies without adding new tools, people or methodologies