Symantec Client Management Suite 7.6: Implementation Training
The Symantec Client Management Suite 7.6: Implementation training course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This Symantec training course teaches students theory and concepts, and provides technical know-how on implementing Client Management Suite (CMS). This Symantec training course teaches students the underlying components and concepts of the Symantec Management Platform (SMP) along with the Symantec Management Console that is used by Symantec Client Management Suite (CMS) to perform its management functions. Students learn how to install and configure the Symantec Management Agent on computers, including the various solution plug-ins. Students also learn the concepts of organizational views and groups, targets and filters and how to apply them. Students will also learn how to configure policies, tasks and jobs, security, hierarchy and replication, and troubleshooting Client Management Suite (CMS).
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Identify the types of information you need to collect to help determine what type of Symantec Client Management Suite (CMS) configuration to implement
- Install Client Management Suite (CMS)
- Discover and import computer and user resources that you want to manage
- Deploy the Symantec Management Agent and plug-ins
- Create Organizational Views and Groups and assign resources to them
- Create and configure policies, tasks, and jobs and assign them to targets
- Troubleshoot common problems with installation and managing of Client Management Suite
- Creating reports and installing and configuring IT Analytics
Who can benefit from this training course?
The Symantec Client Management Suite 7.6: Implementation Training course is designed for the professional tasked with implementing, designing, architecting, installing, and configuring Symantec Client Management Suite (CMS) to manage the software and hardware in their company.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must also have a basic understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP, 2003, 7, 2008) operating systems and optionally Linux and Mac operating systems.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.