Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Network
The Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Network appliance has multiple proven Symantec technologies on-box, including Symantec Insight, Mobile Insight, and Symantec Vantage, designed to block (when deployed inline) and detect (when deployed in test access point – TAP – mode) threats. Additional protection technologies provided by the appliance include Symantec antivirus and IP, URL, and Domain blacklists generated by the Symantec Global Intelligence Network.
Features & Benefits
- Addresses the growing need to protect, detect and respond to advanced threats.
- Provides improved security with Cynic, detecting even the most complex threats which are designed to evade the virtualized sandbox environments commonly used to inspect files for malware.
- Offers faster time to remediation with reduced time to detect threats.
- Enables fast and informed incident resolution with detailed threat intelligence and behavioral details from across multiple control points.
- Save time and effort by only investigating detection events that require the attention and intervention of security operations.