Quest Kace Desktop Authority by NetX
Secure, privileged access to systems and data
Proactively configure, manage, secure, and support your users’ unique workspaces quickly and easily, through a single console with KACE Desktop Authority. Minimize the hassles of deploying and securing individual devices by customizing devices at the first log-in while configuring the firewall and controlling browser security for physical, virtual and published Windows environments. For software and applications, ensure applications are always available to users and maintain access to network resources.
Quest Workspace Desktop Authority offers new functionality that we developed based on your feedback. The enhancements are designed to address the most common challenges you face as you try to support users efficiently and securely. We’re pleased to announce that Desktop Authority – already the pre-eminent solution for IT admins around the world – is even better with:
- Multiple Editions to suit your needs
- A high-performance console you can access from any web browser.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) support in Validation Logic.
- Internet browser management object with exclusive support for Mozilla Firefox.
- Updated settings for Windows 7 and Office 2010 to support common folder redirection for Windows 7 (Music, Videos, Contacts, etc) as well as the new features in Office 2010.
What does NetX offer for Quest Kace Desktop Authority?
- Pricing Quotes
Get Well Program
- Environment Assessment
- Take Corrective Actions
- Executive Presentation
Product Demonstrations & Webinars
- Provided by a Master Accredited Engineer
Proof of Concepts
- Kace Desktop Authority“Try & Buys”
- Architecture Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation, Implementation and Testing
- Health Checks and Remediation
Remote & Onsite Engineer Support
- Part-Time Contractor
- Staff Augmentation