Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.X: Implementation and Deployment Training Course
Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.X: Implementation and Deployment training course is a 4-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This course is designed for technical support, sales engineers, partners, and customers tasked with providing implementing and deploying the Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.X: Implementation and Deployment environment.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Provide a product overview
- Understand design basics for Enterprise Vault in different target situations
- Describe pre-installation tasks for Enterprise Vault, installation and post-installation tasks
- List the steps to configure Enterprise Vault, indexing and storage
- Configure Exchange Mailbox Archiving and Enterprise Vault access for Exchange clients
- Configure Exchange Journal archiving
- Configure FSA
- Configure SharePoint archiving
- Describe basic troubleshooting, and validate the implementation
- Outline Compliance Accelerator installation
- Outline Discovery Accelerator installation
Who can benefit from this training course?
This training course is meant for Veritas technical support personnel, sales engineers, Veritas partners who support and implement Enterprise Vault, and Veritas customers using Enterprise Vault.
This course requires you possess a working knowledge of networking, Exchange, and Active Directory administration.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Instructor:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.