Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x Administration 1
The Veritas enterprise vault 12.x administration 1 training course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This Symantec/Veritas training course teaches students how to configure and use Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault for Exchange. Students learn about the product’s functionality and Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault’s operations and features. Additional topics include using reports, basic management, backing up and restoring the components of Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault, and an introduction to troubleshooting. After you complete this training course, you will know how to configure, manage, monitor, and maintain Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault training course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and benefits of Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Describe the components of Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Configure Veritas Enterprise Vault.
- Configure and customize Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault client tools for Outlook, Outlook Web Access/App (OWA), and mobile clients
- Enable Vault Cache and Virtual Vault for client access.
- Archive Exchange user and journal mailboxes.
- Update and manage indexes.
- Archive the contents of personal store (PST) files.
- Monitor and maintain the Symantec Enterprise Vault implementation.
- Backup and restore Veritas Enterprise Vault data.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
Who can attend and benefit from this Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault training course?
This Veritas Enterprise Vault training course is for system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, and system integration/development staff who are responsible for installing, operating, or integrating Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault within their Exchange environment.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of Windows with some system administration experience. Basic familiarity with Exchange/Outlook is sufficient, while an understanding of SQL Server, Exchange, and Active Directory as a power user or administrator is useful.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom (ILT)
Hands-On Training Course:
This Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Instructor:
This Veritas Enterprise Vault training course is instructor-led by a Symantec/Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.