Veritas APTARE IT Analytics 10.6: Administration Training
The Veritas APTARE IT Analytics course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom that includes both lecture and hands-on experience. You will learn the general principles, deployment, configuration, and management of APTARE IT Analytics, how to best utilize it for comprehensive IT analytics, and to deliver actionable insights through a single-pane-of- glass across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Training Course Objectives:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of APTARE IT Analytics and how it works in Cloud and On-premise environments.
- Install the Portal on a Windows and Linux server.
- Work with the APTARE IT Analytics Portal.
- Install and work with APTARE IT Analytics Data Collectors.
- Manage and monitor Hosts, Backup Servers, and Host Groups.
- Collect data for Capacity and the Cloud.
- Collect data for Backup and Virtualization.
- Create different types of reports and report templates, manage, schedule and organize reports.
- Work with and manage Alert policies.
- Manage and monitor APTARE IT Analytics.
- Provide an overview of the Storage Optimization solution and Risk Mitigation solution.
- Create a Dynamic Template using the Dynamic Template Designer.
- Describe the functionality and use of the SQL Template Designer.
- Understanding Inventory
- Providing Portal Access and User Authentication
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and support of APTARE IT Analytics.
Training Course Prerequisites:
Students should be familiar with network, backup, storage, cloud (on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments), and database concepts. Administration and configuration of Windows or Linux operating systems are required. Knowledge of IT Analytics is not required but preferred.
Training Course Delivery Method:
• Instructor-led training (ILT)
• Virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
• Learning Lab
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
• Instructor-led training - ILT: 5 days, including 6 months of lab access
• Virtual instructor-led training - VILT: 5 days, including 6 months of lab access
• Learning Lab – Self-paced lesson guide plus 6 months of lab access
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.