Veritas APTARE IT Analytics 10.3: Administration Training
The Veritas APTARE IT Analytics course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom that includes both lecture and hands-on experience. You will learn the general principles, deployment, configuration, and management of APTARE IT Analytics, how to best utilize it for comprehensive IT analytics, and to deliver actionable insights through a single-pane-of-glass across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Training Course Objectives:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the functionality of APTARE IT Analytics and the business problems that it solves.
- Explain how APTAREIT Analytics works in Cloud and On-Prem environments.
- Describe the license structure for the Backup Manager and the Storage Management Suite.
- Describe Oracle license rules.
- Obtain and install a license key.
- Install the Portal on a Windows and Linux server.
- Describe the elements, functions, and navigate through the APTARE IT Analytics Portal.
- Provide User Access to the Portal and list the Portal user types and user privileges.
- Describe Inventory privilege.
- Collect data for backup and configure the Backup Manager.
- More on Aptare IT Analytics Datasheet.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and support of APTARE IT Analytics.
Training Course Prerequisites:
Students should be familiar with network, backup, storage, cloud (on-premises, hybrid, and multi cloud environments), and database concepts. Administration and configuration of Windows or Linux operating systems is required. Knowledge of IT Analytics is not required, but preferred.
Training Course Delivery Method:
• Instructor-led training (ILT)
• Virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
• Learning Lab
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
• Instructor-led training - ILT: 5 days, including 6 months of lab access
• Virtual instructor-led training - VILT: 5 days, including 6 months of lab access
• Learning Lab – Self-paced lesson guide plus 6 months of lab access
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.