Veritas Access 3340 Appliance: Administration Training
The Veritas Access Administration Training course covers how to use Veritas Access to manage storage, file systems, and shares using the Veritas Access web-based GUI and command line. You learn about file system and file share administration as well as creating and maintaining NFS, CIFS, S3, and FTP file shares. You learn how to configure cloud-based storage as a secondary tier in Veritas Access, how to integrate Veritas Access as LTR storage for NetBackup, and how to integrate Access as Archiving and restoring of files for Enterprise Vault.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this Veritas Access Appliance training course, you will be able to:
- Configure a Veritas Access appliance cluster.
- Configure authentication services in Veritas Access.
- Configure Veritas Access shares (NFS/CIFS/S3/FTP).
- Configure and administer storage tiers.
- Deduplicate and compress data.
- Configure file retention for WORM-enabled file systems.
- Configure continuous and episodic replication.
- Create a scale-out file system.
- Configure a cloud tier in AWS S3 and Glacier.
- Move files between primary and cloud tiers.
- Backup and restore data using NetBackup.
- Install and configure Veritas Access as NetBackup LTR storage with optional migration to the cloud.
- Perform archiving and restoring the CIFS files using Enterprise Vault on Access appliance.
Who should attend this training course?
The Veritas Access Administration Training course is for UNIX/Linux system architects, system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, network/SAN administrators, and systems integration/development staff who will be designing, installing, operating, and/or integrating Veritas Access.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking and Internet concepts, and administrator-level knowledge of RedHat.
Enterprise Linux 7.4. Knowledge of cloud technologies and Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 operating systems is a plus.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
The Veritas Access Administration training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST