Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks Training
WITSHOOT provides students with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts taught include troubleshooting Cisco AireOS Release 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) Release 1.3 features. WITSHOOT is targeted toward wireless network engineers with 3-5 years of experience in the networking or security fields.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible iPad or Android tablet.
Please be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing. You can print up to 10 pages only in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify common troubleshooting approaches
- Identify and describe wireless infrastructure issues
- Identify core wireless infrastructure issues
- Identify wireless security issues
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
It is also recommended that learners considered for this training have a basic knowledge of the following:
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Metageek Channelizer Software
- Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
Who Should Attend
WITSHOOT is targeted toward wireless network engineers with 3-5 years of experience in the networking or security fields.