Symantec Deployment Solution 8.1: Administration Training
The Symantec (Broadcom) Deployment Solution 8.1: Administration Training course is a 5-day instructor-led virtual classroom which covers how Deployment Solution 8.1 simplifies the routine tasks of setting up new computers, migrating computers to a new operating system, and moving users to new operating systems or hardware. Students also learn how to install, configure, and use Deployment Solution to perform these types of tasks remotely from an easy-to-use console, saving time for employees and money for their enterprise.
Training Course Objectives:
By the completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Install and configure Deployment Solution 8.1
- Configure Deployment Solution for Sysprep, NBS (PXE/BSDP), initial deployment and OS licenses
- Capture and deploy computer images including Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Configure image deployments
- Manage “unknown” and predefined computers
- Perform disk wipes and create disk partitions
- Create Windows scripted OS installations
- Create PC transplant templates
- Capture a computer personality, and deploy personality packages
- Perform a computer migration from Win7 to Win10
Who can benefit from this training course?
The Symantec Deployment Solution 8.1: Administration training course is for system administrators or anyone who will be installing, configuring, and managing a Symantec Deployment Solution (DS) system.
Symantec Deployment Solution Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a basic understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012) operating systems and optionally Linux and Mac operating systems; be familiar with network concepts, including LANs, network adapters, drivers, and network operating systems.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.