Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration Training
The Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration Training focuses on using Control Compliance Suite 11.0 to define security controls that govern the enterprise, assess compliance with standards and other mandates, and create reports and dashboards to demonstrate compliance and show deficiencies to multiple audiences.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe current security risk and compliance challenges.
- Define methods of proactive security.
- Describe CCS 11 and how it helps meet security and compliance needs.
- Describe general CCS 11.0 pre-deployment considerations.
- Install CCS 11.
- Import assets and common fields.
- Describe how to install CCS Agents.
- Perform data collection and evaluation.
- Describe the components of standards.
- Copy and edit standards.
- Evaluate collected data in terms of a standard.
- Describe compliance and risk scores.
- Manage exceptions.
- Create, edit, and map control statements.
- Use Controls Studio to eliminate duplication of controls.
- Describe mandates, policies, and control statements.
- Build queries to gather data quickly from assets.
- Add external data integration and configure data connectors.
- Use CCS reporting features.
- Create, edit, and manage dashboards.
- Investigate contingencies using a “what if?” analysis in dynamic dashboards.
Who can benefit from this training course?
This training course is for computer professionals involved with security compliance using CCS 11.0.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP zetworking, security, and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000\XP\2003 operating systems.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
The Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration Training course includes labs that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.