Symantec Control Compliance Suite 11.0: Module Course Options
The Symantec (Broadcom) Control Compliance Suite 11.0: Module Course Options training course provides specific capabilities to CCS which help allow for a comprehensive compliance and security program for organizations. This instructor-lead course will focus on the implementation and management of the separate modules with hands on experience with the solutions.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Define risk management concepts as they relate to Control Compliance Suite.
- Use the Risk Manager module to manage risk in your environment.
- Utilize the different types of risk sorting methods.Take action on defined risks.
- Recognize common policies and how organizations use them.
- Define a process for keeping policies reviewed and up to date.
- Use the Control Compliance Suite Policy Module to mange policies.
- Explain the need for procedural controls to securing an environment.
- Install and configure the Control Compliance Suite Assessment Module.
- Manage questionnaires and invitesIntegrate with Control Compliance Suit.
Who can benefit from this training course?
This course is for computer professionals involved with security compliance using CCS 11.0
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking terms, security, and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating systems.
You also must have prior knowledge of the Control Compliance Suite solution.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes labs that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.