Symantec Content Analysis Training Administration
The Symantec (Broadcom) Content Analysis Training 2.2 Administration Course covers the administration and configuration tasks required by the solution administrators. The course also shows how Content Analysis 2.2 integrates with other Symantec solution to provide a complete anti-malware ecosystem.
By the completion of this Symantec training course, you will be able to:
- Implement the Content Analysis 2.2 solution in a production environment.
- Configure the multiple anti-malware engines.
- Integrate Content Analysis 2.2.
- Monitor logs for assessing the health of the solution.
- Detect anomalies and prepare the appliance for troubleshooting with the Symantec support team.
- Install and Implement Content Analysis.
- Content Analysis Protection Layers.
- Interface Content Analysis with other Symantec Solutions.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting for Content Analysis.
Who Should Attend?
Network, IT security, and systems administration professionals in a Security Operations position who are tasked with configuring optimum security settings for this Content Analysis software.x
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, ICAP, SSL.
You should be familiar with malware detections techniques such as Anti-Virus or reputation analysis.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Our Symantec Instructors are Engineers and have knowledge of critical concepts and skill to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Symantec solutions. The Hands-on lab supplements your learning by allowing you to practice in a live environment.
Hands-On Training Course:
The Symantec Content Analysis 2.2 Administration Training Course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Trainer:
This analysis training course is instructor-led by a Symantec Master Accredited Engineer.