Legal Discovery Using Veritas Enterprise Vault 12 Discovery Accelerator
The Legal Discovery Using Veritas Enterprise Vault 12 Discovery Accelerator training course is a 3-day instructor-led virtual classroom which includes both lecture and hands-on experience. This Veritas training course teaches students the steps involved in setting up discovery searches and explains how to review, analyze, and export the search results. In addition, using research folders and setting up marks and tags are discussed. Also, the Legal Discovery Using Symantec/Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.X Discovery Accelerator training course includes analytics and client review. NOTE: Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Discovery Accelerator are not covered.
Training Course Objectives:
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Define how Discovery Accelerator is used to meet a company’s search demands.
- Set up research folders to perform proactive investigation.
- Use marks to indicate the status of an item.
- Use tags to pose a question in a case.
- Search, review, export, and produce items that have been requested.
- Turn on and use Analytics, Automatic Categorization, and Conversation View.
- Schedule and run Discovery Accelerator reports.
Who can benefit from this training course?
This training course is for users of Discovery Accelerator and other individuals who use Enterprise Vault Discovery Accelerator to retrieve requested business information.
Training Course Prerequisites:
You must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Training Course Delivery Method:
Instructor-Led Virtual Classroom
Hands-On Training Course:
This training course includes practical exercises and labs using your own network by means of virtual computers enabling you to learn and fine tune the skills required to be successful in your working environment.
Training Course Duration:
Training Course Start Time:
10:00 AM EST
Training Course Instructor:
This training course is instructor-led by a Veritas Master Accredited Engineer.